We assist our customers in selecting and implementing software solutions and in the optimazation and automation of processes. This also includes the implementation of legal requirements and the in-and outsourcing of processes.
We don´t refer to ourselves as “strategy consultants”, but also advise on strategic topics, such as the selection of business partners. We clearly focus on operative topics and questions, such as:
- Selection and introduction of front office and back office solutions (capital management companies)
- Individual conception and implementation of software solutions (agile)
- Agile project management
- Risk management and performance measurement
- Concepts for custody account and portfolio optimization
- Compliance and product governance
- KYC and Anti-money laundering
- Securities and derivatives trading, their processing and valuation
- Custody, administration and settlement of securities
- Trading systems in banks
- Fund trading and distribution
- Data management and valuation, big data concepts, market data management
- Implementation of legislative proposals
- Concepts on sustainability (sustainable finance)
- Optimization of front, middle and back office processes in banks and capital management companies
Due to the intensive support of capital management companies in Europe, institutional investors also approach us to set up funds in Luxembourg.
In principle, we only assist serious projects in this context, i.e. the investor must first undergo an in-depth examination by us. Thanks to this process, we have so far succeeded in setting up only serious and sustainable investments.
For our customers we assist with the structuring process, recommend appropriate vehicles and accompany the application process with the national regulatory authority CSSF (Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier).
At the same time – if desired – we help selected business partners, such as legal advisors and tax consultants, directorships, capital management companies and custodian banks.
Together with our partners we conceive and develop individual software solutions which generally resolve very specific but highly complex problems. This particularly includes solutions in the market data environment, risk management or reporting solutions in the broadest sense, such as KYC or investment committee reports.
Trainings and workshops
Admittedly – we started developing a toolset that enables our customers to establish large-scale projects with the right configuration and at the right time. Based on our experience, the composition of project staff, the right mixture of internal and external forces, the project organization and leadership have a considerable impact on the success of a project. With this setup and accompanied by permanent coaching, the communication in the project and thus the delivered results are greatly improved. By avoiding losses due to friction, experience has shown that up to a quarter of the project costs can be saved.
Even we were surprised by how well this approach has succeeded. That is why we didn’t just continue developing the services ourselves but are also active in industries outside of the financial sector.
As you know, to guarantee effective and lasting quality today, it’s necessary to constantly develop the expertise of your employees by learning new skills. We see our training and workshops as keys to your success. These are divided into the four following service areas:
- Hospitality: „The art of making people feel welcome“. In a team as well as towards your customers, a welcoming attitude and profound expertise are the foundation. To us, hospitality means: “exceeding expectations”. This is an important element in successful communication when dealing with internal and external customers
- Empowerment: Do you want to set and achieve new goals, personally or in a team? Based on your own strengths and talents, we develop a vision and strategy for lasting success.
- Leadership: Are your teams being managed successfully on every level in daily business or the project business? With leadership, you develop your own management style. A number of practical tools will assist you in this process.
- Personal tools: Would you like to make better use of your time and energy for yourself and your team at meetings and in projects? We will show you useful tools that will help you increase your personal effectiveness while also ensuring that what you have learned can be directly implemented in daily practice.
Our trainers have many years of experience in developing talents as well as in supporting and creating development projects for your staff.